2012年11月13日星期二

cheap beats by dre beat a dog to stil

Some positions of mouth side early already the ear is familiar to know well, so what I say for them is also very easy Be getting more understand.
"So you go together with recently how many kinds of perfume came?"The green Feng asks a way.
Because the green Feng personality is the brightest, a very cheery gratitude and grudge in many females clear woman, and because of our two people from was hostile to fall in love to have a time that got along with alone, so many females strictly spoke of to the green Feng and the Feng Luan now two personal similar of medium.
Also because this, I is almost a never refuses a request to the green Feng, developed a habit as a result, everyone together of the time is all her a person to ask out many problems in the female hearts.
"There are also 78 kinds, however if the manufacturing comes out and sells have been all right already, after all I temporarily want and walk of is still an upper level route, these perfume is worth of not thin, sell quantity small, wait everythings all rather regular all good."
In although is answering the question of this green Feng, but my idea early have already put at in the future how develop phased problem to ascend.
Seeing the whole summer will pass by, Zhang Ju Ya just with borrow from 2,000,002 silvers that I prepare and plan finally arrange victim of disasters all like, can be all some palliate is incurable origin of way, if shine on my meaning, should do most now of is interest to fix water conservancy, however I haven't seen concern to this aspect in an imperial government of officials, their ideas all put at how calculate other people with how prevent°from being calculated last.
Chapter 127 perfume(6)

The perfume is a new industry, different from the silver mirror in last time this time, because mirror even if is a man to also want to tidy up dress to pack to this, can also put convenient make decorations in the hall.Although say there is the perfume that the man uses in the perfume, too, but I take again in this dogmatic age of feudalism what come to persuade those people.
"Rich and honored, " I turn head to call a way, "city teacher is the most well-known rouge water powder store those now?"
"This mean person's pouring isn't clear."
But in this time, at I after death of Han Xiang Lan say:
"Rouge water powder in the city teacher will say to is the Qi fat joss-stick in the hall, sky to reside to still have Liu Ji the cosmetics store most well-knownly.These three rouges water powders for producing are that the majority of city teacher womens of pregnant are in common uses."
The vision that I will applaud throws to Han Xiang Lan, didn't thought of this in normal times the young girl for keeping silence, the ability is in this kind of speaking of situation brave words like this.
But the public vision can see bashful Han Xiang Lan, she blushed, then said:
"All of this are my time in the building know."
A hear Han Xiang Lan make reference to this, the openings of Feng Luan says:
"Is mutually male, that later if here all build good, will we move to come to live here?"
While knowing Feng Luan this wanting transfering and opening me, I after I came back, everyone seem unify caliber, never mention again Wu Yue Niang of time, even be Han Xiang Lan also seldom at I of in front appear.
Han Xiang Lan spoke of to hide joss-stick Ge now, the Feng Luan was afraid I thought of Wu Yue Niang and upsurged in the heart a kind of touched, I say after hurtling the Feng Luan smile clear:
"Hide the joss-stick a Ge still a month now Niang at manage?"
Hear I ask this, public all the station hesitate not to dare to answer over there.
"How?Does none of you know?"
End still Feng Luan this be greatly come out to talk:
"The month Niang time hid joss-stick Ge, mutually can Mr. stills not lets go her?"
I smiled to smile then say:
"The current affairs is always difficult to wish such as the person, this affair the time that solve not just now, still put.However have an affair I to want to seek month Niang."
Hear I is going to seek Wu Yue Niang, flash across of the face of Feng Luan one silk different air, but the all theses all fall in my eyes.Because from beginning to end I always the facial expression in awake Feng Luan.
"The affair of perfume is still like and does from the brothel, the woman in the brothel takes more care his/her own magic power, if having this can let people aroma floating thing, probably can make a break-through over there."I have a little absentminded of say.
Because this affair involved Wu Yue Niang, if I go in person, will leave shadow in the heart of Feng Luan and in home many females, but if the words that don't go have no confidence to in affair my heart of this perfume very.After thinking before thinking, I decide that this affair puts to say again, perhaps pour time be like will be similar to the silver mirror of popular.
"This manor mainly for the sake of the creation perfume, and although here say that the beautiful scenery isn't outstanding, but as long as we bottom the dessert think here before the ascent ascent after all grow some flower and grasses, will definitely not only can enjoy flower to play here, when the time comes but also return the ability are the raw materials that creates perfume those flower and grasses.However I don't think to often live here, after all here although say well, can after all place outskirts the signs of human being is rarely seen, a little bit desolate."
Some kind of words finish saying, everyone also all feels to really make sense, so everyone also all involuntarily orders.
I start installing again the fragrance extracts on the table other according to the certain proportion of fragrant type.In fact this work is easy, as long as know this middle various fragrance extract of proportion, who also can make.
However various fragrance extract with different flavor the mixture together will produce what kind of flavor, who also say not good.Fragrance extract and fragrance extract mixture not that go together with out must be a fragrant another a type, sometimes your lane comes out of thing joss-stick fragrant Yi, but the flavor is very strong, this is also a kind of failure.
At I just at with concentration of allocation of time, but the outside had personal sudden to rush to come in, in return loudly of say:
"Master, master ……"
I was got a fright by this unexpected interjection, almost dropped the cup in the oneself's hand on the ground, many aquas in the cup all spread at body up.The once turning round me is wrinkly the eyebrows looking at that to rush incoming of next person, this is the in home of a bottom person, however because at ordinary times I seldom the person get in touch with under the in home and these, don't feel as well how, but now so of rude in behavior to make me realize I to the in home these is too self-indulgent under the person.
"What is up, so nervous, say my this in home to have no the gift in 1:00 to count?"I looking at that next person chillily and speak slowly a way.
"The master smallly acknowledged wrong and had already smallly acknowledged wrong."That next person hears me say like this and frighten kneel at ground up, have a little to in fearly say.
"You the urgently hasty fire fire intrude into, is have what important affair?"Or the Feng Luan is softhearted,cheap beats by dre, see the in fear shape of that next person opening mouth to break siege for him.
I saw her one eye, but the Feng Luan returned me a sweetly of smiling face, make me feel a mood a while relaxed.
"The words that return to madam, Li Guo Jiu now wait at in home, say to want to see master inside a hour, will not interrupt the leg of mean person."
Li Gao?I wrinkled up eyebrows, does this guy arrive my in home to do what?Although say this Lee high usually seem one is arrogant reasonable not of guy, however he to me return calculate up mutually treat by gift, he arrives my in home to play power and prestige like this this time, don't know for the sake of what.
I just a little contemplated for a while, decided to return to first to see Li Gao and saw him exactly want to make what.
"The rich and honored has a car, we return to and see.State an uncle, you seek a considerate person will this of the things all put back and also shine on original kind to save like."
Order affairs between thises all like after, I and Feng Luan they sit ascend the wagon go straight to own in home in city.
Get off, I hastily rushed through into a living room and greatly and from afar heard Li Gao just lambaste in the living room,
"Your these people how all so discard, let you seek master in your house back, almost a hour passed by now, how person didn't°yet shadow."
Eyebrows a wrinkly, is being getting more beyond the limit really this Lee high, beat a dog to still need to see host, now he to my next person so at will of the Chi drink, doing not put me in the mind is clear.Although heart in a little bit angry to Li Gao, but I still keep loudly saying:
"BE who let we of does Li Guo Jiu living so big spirit?"
"Mr. Chou!You can come back, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论