2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook much The plum

All doing not fear is cold it is thus clear that.
Our 6 people arrives at the place that I live at noon, the reason is easy:At negotiate where have a meal, the pure Yan listens to shadow say, according to my rommate's cloud I do of the meal seem to be very delicious, hence she must tastes my handicraft.She also emphasizes again and again, this is completely to do me the honor, otherwise the others want that cooking a meal to invite her to eat her isn't dry.
My sweat!I don't need your this big wench to do me the honor!The meal in the restaurant than I do of bad don't become?Such hot summer, you unexpectedly want to fill me into kitchen that very hot world, do you have the heart to do it?
The wench keeps smiling and say she loves to see me to perform, she has already known my many advantageses, such as the good hearted, write poem and sing, skate, cook, she still needs to continue to scoop out me excellent one side, make I become a second to none a modern era youth representative.
My bitterness, hence hurriedly start slandering own image, tell her my heart to is evil, will never be such as the outward appearance present generally and call she absolute need not again scoop out, will kill a person.
The wench says with smile, she is unique to know that my weakness is lewd now, particularly eyes too color, see somebody else female kids all let somebody else's heart keep jumping.
I pour and have to make her carry me to go to supermarkets to buy vegetables.While going home Lin then any is at home, he sees I take five unique color beauties to come a home and fiercely leap from the eye socket in eye pupil son while ascending, way:" Mao, I not is dream?The beauty of the whole world how all run to my inside in the eyeball a while?"
Everyone extremely pours, incognizant of mutual introduction after, I throw down them to go to a kitchen.
I take heart to start cooking.Originally small cloud knew that my arm unexpectedly got hurt, the heartache musted extremely let I immediately take a rest of, but the pure Yan still doesn't depend on Rao not of.I have to a side to start cooking, the side annoys a way:"Smelly wench, I yesterday all white for you got one knife so of."
The pure Yan Qu sees the elder sister and small cloud arrive bathroom to deal with green fish to go to, hence will she that very hot Jiao Qu come close me small track:"Brother-in-law, you get knife for me not white get of, in fact can I record ……I will to you okay, also help you and does the elder sister fix my person in the home."
I this just says with smile:"H'm, the bond maid has a little conscience on the whole.Get, taste the brother-in-law's handicraft today!"
Big wench hence the smile that peeps out a fox sort keep to straightly looking at me.
Depend, this wench although big, this effort that packs to flatter isn't a cover of, I kept the heart palpitates of feeling I to speed 100%, finally for the sake of oneself heart health and and shadow of farsighted feelings write think, malicious cruel released this white delicate fox kitchen door.
Help with all strength in small cloud under, it may be said aroma complete one big table vegetables is finally at full cock.Is red to cook green fillet to mix a fresh and red sauce to make people mouth water, the braising in soy saucing of dark purple color meat continuously seethes aroma, the chicken mire farcing a round flat cake the color and luster is delicate and red, butter juice fries big shrimp colorful tasty, Hangzhou inebriates crisp delicate desire of duck to turn, while the butter stir-fries a people Mo and stir-fries Jia mire and a few small sherbet dishes to equally absorb person's eyeball.
Big eyes of pure Yan all wanted to jump out to pay respects to me, she the way of saliva direct current:"Wei son, this ……is all what you do?Absolutely is art!Gu Du ……"the last is this wench to swallow the voice of saliva.
I way:"Yes, don't you want to eat?Eat!Though eat the affair that a don't want to reduce weight today enough!"
The pure Yan hurriedly robs a side way is in the seat:"Now son who and say to reduce weight me and he hasty!"Say to stretch hand and then go toward to fill in small mouth of big shrimp,Facebook.
The shadow saw a spirit way:"Small Yan you use chopsticks, isn't the hand dirty?"
The pure Yan is unclear not pure way:"Was fat to all be not afraid of, frightened dirty?Shout ……very hot!"Originally she is too anxious, just ate one hottest sherbet dish drive hot pepper for a while.
The shadow has to left for to clap a back and once pass one glass water for the younger sister, way:"You don't let people heart in the province like this!"
Hence everyone starts having a meal, Lin in rice any this sex maniac then always stare at pure Yan and Xie Qiu Lan to see, this is the ownerless unique color famous courtesan!Literally take off so an is all love affairs together sky be not,cnn?
Thank the orchid in autumn ashamed talk, just avoid being seen the vision of this sex maniac, but the pure Yan didn't do and knocked the rim of a bowl to ask an old Lin way:"Mr. Lin BE?I and is the little orchid good-looking?Have you already seen enough?"
I rush toward Chi break into laughter, almost go food jet in and point at a pure Yan way:"Pure Yan, how do you talk with your elder brother Lin?He is my most ferrous friend!"
The pure Yan pouts a way:", Your most ferrous friend can so the color fan be fond of of looking at us,google?Can that changing you not also eat us from?"
My spirit shout loudly a way while ascending:"…… Pure …… Yan ……"
Pure Yan smilingly in response to the way:"Is alas, Wei son do you so loudly call somebody else's name why?The somebody else will feel ashamed.Xi Xi!"
I immediately fall down in the ground, and the shadow in they all roar with laughter, connect the plum of iceberg sort to reflect snow to also forbid not to live Yuan Er.I saw again the plum reflect the smiling face of snow, the at heart cans not helps a pleased, ha ha, this wench after all the age is still young, how close oneself again also still organic can multiply by.
After finishing eating for rice, because of connecting Lin then any of relatives want to be many till 5:00, hence I intentionally suggest again game of starting in"the sincere talk is big to take a risk".
Hence change me to be a host.I give small several cloud have never taken part in of explained rule, as for the thing that didn't draw lots, also have no the drum act for of problem, we use a computer act for:Adjust an I wrote before of in fixed time alarm clock software, and imbed another random software, attained the strange effect of random alarm clock.I split an inside with the confusing confused speed Pa of pound a keyboard, fix to imbed for several minutes, and established to start amount of switch.Turn once the head see, big eyes that sees pure Yan stare at me, emitting of severity in eye stars;Frighten I turn a head again, Xie Qiu Lan is fond of to gassedly looking at me, eye inside still the stars keep spraying ……I pour!
The game starts, I intentionally allow me to reflect with plum snow row a boxing first.Ha ha, without Chen Qing Yun my Wen Jia Wei resumed the prestige of mora invincibility again!Three fight three to win, the plum wench has to bend the head to concede defeat.But that wench unexpectedly don't depend on rules, don't choose what sincere talk still greatly risky, just lower the head who all ignore.
I say with smile:"The plum reflects Ms. Xue, you how does none of this challenges dare to reply?, Are you timid?"
The plum reflects snow listen to timid two wordses sign a horse openings way:"Is big risky ……"
I satisfiedly think that bond maid are you still delicate and sees I not the great physician's wonderful hand break your hard ice!Hey Hey.Hence I make out questions a way:"Like, light snow you don't be afraid, either, I the topic of is easy.H'm, you sing a song?To, sing 《flick the girl of wing 》 , suit your my daughter kid who dreams ages very much."
The plum reflects snow see me, the Jue pouts, but the along while didn't open a voice.I hurriedly ask a way:"Light snow, this song can't you sing?BE easy to sing.To settle Yan, you open a for light snow first?"
The pure Yan nods, the pure throat sings a way:"I am still, a girl who dreams ……" she sings several, ask a way:"Light snow remembered to come?"
The plum reflects snow Zhang Zhang Xiao's mouth, the but again lowers the head language not.I soft track:"Light snow, greatly adventure is you choose by yourself of!Don't you recognize oneself's nervous?The seeing to you were really timid."
The plum reflects snow to suddenly use to see weak-minded taste to looking at me and lightly say:"You don't deal with me with the words of coaxing the kid.I ain't a kid, I am aller mature than you."
Is she aller mature than us?She are this words what mean?Lookinging at of my surprise she that looks so a clean and pure and immature face, momentary but have nothing to say.
The pure Yan pulls plum to reflect the hand way of snow:"Light snow, you sing once, your voice is so good to listen, sing must be very good, skate with you similar, very fantastic!"
The plum reflects snow see pure Yan, the but again lowers the head to go and allow pure Yan how pull and drag to persuade, all don't make a voice.
My town settled for a while and suddenly pulled plum to reflect the hand way of snow:"Light snow, we arrive to go in house, I have words to say to you."
The plum reflects the hand of snow be pulled by me, ascend if the fawn frightenning generally jumped, simultaneously scream, part Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论