2012年11月26日星期一

Beats Solo HD againHeart bottom h

"The plum reflects snow, are you willing to come today?On Friday what is the row, you say to know with me."
The light snow listenned to tremble and immediately turned round to point at me to say:"Teacher Li how are you, this is my elder brother, he today be get to school to exclusively explain this problem."
I am one Leng, the heart knows oneself already drive this purely pure younger sister to sell, see to the light snow learn some not good things there in the Rong Rong.But I already drive wench to push a front, haded to extrude to smile to say:"Teacher Li how are you, I am a plum to reflect the elder brother of snow, come to specially seek you to explain that affair today."
Teacher Li nods to say:"That good, please to my inside in the office to talk.The plum reflects snow, you are also."
Am I one Leng, go into wolf nest again?Heart bottom how very cold!I hence is some timid of ask:"Teacher Li, do you still have lesson in the morning?"
Teacher Li shook head to answer:"Have no, how, you still what is up?"
I the Shan Shan smile to say:"That, don't we say in the office that is the line not?I ask teacher Li to go to a coffee shop, we are drinking coffee and saying."
Teacher Li listenned to,cheap beats, the voices were all scathing right away:"That doesn't go.Don't say that I still need to change a homework in the morning and also need to prepare lessons.Certainly, even if is free, I can not breach the teacher's rules, either!"
I listenned to one Leng, the wry smile said:"H'm, know.It is sorry.That we go in?"
We after going in, those teachers tooked a look me at first, the taste unexpectedly seemed at blamed me am one to pretend to be a heroic liar general.My sweat makes people completely have no language.
After weaving a short while by light snow ill reason, I finally send to her inside in the classroom of light snow.However, didn't expect but drive the classmate and friend of light snow, is also blue dreamlike VIP member's rain was fine to block up with Lin Lin.These two my daughters and kids the Ji Ji Zha Zha of keep on talking without stop with me, originally today they the exploitation notebook ambulation discovered while getting to the Internet between the lesson I the hero record of events of the brave Dou male lion.
I saw their notebook pictures, very clear, completely can not deny.I have to elaborate severals and let the light snow to their explanation, thoroughly push the plan that they want to let the hero sign and hustle along break out of to living a sky.
Is alas, this information ages sometimes isn't a good affair!Be like me will never miss a famous person like this, unexpectedly so drive these or true or leave of information to thoroughly push in the wave point!
I arrive at parking lot, while handing over to park the car expenses, the eldest brother Ye of that charge suddenly says:"Yi, you aren't a Dou lion big hero?Call what?, Wen Jia Wei!BE be not?"
I ate a surprised, all over frighten of sweat hair all Shu get up, absolutely with saw lion that a moment will barely do compare last night.I hurriedly shake head a denial and simultaneously quickly fly toward own car to soon walk.
After returning to in home, divide in noon.I just came in, see in home a few female kids don't go out, but rounded there looking at what in the LCD TV.
See I come back, the female children all run to come over will I a pull a television to there go.I puzzlingly say:"You all at dry what?"
The female children say:"See an elder brother!"
Arriving at of my surprise television front, sees in is reporting news.That still on the whole the Jing beautiful news host under way wear so of make people greatly terrified explication:"……Is our hero in modern era, is the model that is worth our studying.The brave Dou male lion didn't fear to a color and dared to smile Wu Song the hero is not.Cover to know according to the our television station reporter, for giving award to Wen Jia Wei's hero heroic act, city Wei and city hall is discussing to carry on giving award to to him, and will provide for encouragement.……"
My hoping I on TV the big head of appearance is like, almost is crying out!Don't !You not ability thus carry on to me ruthlessness of have never rested have no of spirit bombing!
"Elder brother, be heroic of is the taste son very all right?"The Rong Rong smiles happily of ask.
I the facial expression deadly pale say:"Is very good, like I had hero linger effect."
Autumn orchid Ya however ask:"Elder brother, you so?The facial expression is so bad, did you get hurt last night?What linger effect?"
My bitterness wears the face say:"Faced lion last night I wasn't afraid, faced those reporters and looking at the common people of big gorilla that I was like to see a zoo now, I but afraid want to die!"
Small cloud says:"Is also, I listen to Lin then any make a phone call to say, the images of Wei son all drive those small report to ruin,Artist Series!What, is the Wei son the person who maltreats a kitty?That is the behavior of a female university student.Still have, the Wei son has no a matter to eat what stimulant?He again the nonappearance wreath method bicycle match.Is absolutely rubbish!"
I sigh to say:"Only wish this is like a burst of breeze and pares off even if.Never be still true to come to one to give award to a general assembly!That I really will be tossed about by them dead."
The Rong Rong Luo Luo smiles to say:"Elder brother, I see you this time still really escape however does this rob.Just the orchid elder sister's uncle made a phone call to say, he also wanted to give award to to you.Luo Luo ……"
I frightened, ""1, lookinging at the orchids in autumns can not speak words.
The autumn orchid is a bit ashamed, especially the idea opens a words branch to say:"Elder brother, you know last night why would that lion come out to bite a person?"
I am one Zheng, say:"How, make the reason that the clear lion bites a person?"
The autumn orchid nods to say:"Yes!It is said that that lion arrived ……H'm, be miss a wife ……"wench suddenly Qiao face the Fei was red, all cannoted say.
Small cloud also blushes to redly say:"Orchid wench you say half why, is the elder brother an outsider?Use wear so awkward and shy and unbearable?Hum, is not because does their zoo always use to give to is in heat the hormone that the animal injects is a counterfeit article?Result this lion still kept being in heat, rushed out lion cage, ran to attackstone a visitor to there."
The Rong Rong then calls a way:"Elder brother, your energy well big!No wonder that that lion escaped last night of time, ran so slowly.Originally its shoulder bone is beaten into smash by elder brother's one iron stick Be fractured!"
I ate a surprised, sigh to say:"Lion in fact also pretty pitiful of.But I at that time which haded choice,Beats Solo HD!"
Small cloud says:"Yes, we didn't choose.This morning that lion's on the brink of deathly lying in the ditch is found out, now it is said that still just does the animal hospital cure."
My heart livings one silk commiseration to get up and immediately and helplessly sighs, hasn't own trouble solved and also have pity for lion?How should I do if those politicians in the GZ City and DG City take me to be into hero ballyhoo!Even if I say like this, their publicity organizations can also say so.In fine, the common people finally sees of affair edition and true facts absolutely have very big discrepancy:No matter is a small report, still greatly report or the television station say to report of news, will never be a true affair!





Book five build the star chapter 138 beauty party
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:32 chapter word numbers:4146


On the second day, I determinedly but tactfully pushed to refuse all make the attendant hero give award to a congressional request.I definitely tell those people:I ain't a hero, I was just protecting I to want a protective person at that time.But at with clearly settle country of converse medium, I then directly said out own numerous persecutions and practically won his pity, let him canceled to prepare to convene what hero give award to the mind of general assembly.As for the 100,000 dollars cash award that he stubbornly gives, I prepared to all donate to help for teenager to learn a foundation to calculate.
In the purple Yun perfume there while going to work in the morning, I got good news.We the purple Yun perfume have already formally started bottling production, the first perfume has been already produced.I smelt for a while, the pure Xin Juan grew of the flavor make me feel deeply drunk.I smile to keep it to prepare to bring the Rong Rong the bond maid that once put forward a request to be well.
It is offending the Lin of market in the lord any to then then mean and have already signed some intention contracts with the partly class City wholesale dealer, shopping mall that GD save.But those people with our product the head don't ring now for from, care toward put forward in the contract of condition all very the Ke engrave.
My smile says:"The Ke engraves not afraid, what we wanted BE:The first Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论