2012年11月15日星期四

beats by dre cheap y flame burn to over

 I just a little turned a Pie the bearer is one eye, have never thought a bearer unexpectedly is an acquaintance, have never thought in this low class monster area to meet him.
"This brothers leaves your Huan monster, then you leave."That coy woman nearby of the man toward my openings to say, while this man is also exactly that I once saw two side and was regarded as the world of overlording among states of my enemy at the same time, first time is in that slice of forest that doesn't know, second time is in emperor's city, however emperor's city of that, he was touched neck with the sword by the color dress.
If I have never realized to overlord among states world, but clap clap over against the white emperor that they glare at, then take a white emperor to turn round to walk toward another direction to, now my grade just ten several,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, haven't overestimated the own ability ground and overlord among states world they ten several persons resist, and they each of grade all Gao Chu is a lot of, even if my attribute again very also in vain.
"Stop, the words of our eldest brother didn't you hear,Beats by Dre BMW?"The blue storm is the small footman that overlord among states world forever, however the head that also is regarded as footman head, otherwise also the round don't arrive him to come out to bawl at.
Because I now body up what to wear is master's tunic that connects a hat, and I still put on the hat and overlord among states persons like world,etcs haven't recognized I, not and in a moment once the words wanted to begin, that affirmation will be recognized out, and now only afraid I wanted to walk to also walk not to open and had to to danced them to spiral indiscriminately information, let them quickly rush through.
"You are getting deafer, the words of our eldest brother didn't you hear?"The blue storm continues to bawl at, and other ten several people also quickly rounded I.
"Boy, as long as you leave a Huan monster, we pass you, otherwise you wait to delete number."The blue storm sees me having no message of reply, and then continuing to threaten.
'Shout~'my palm start to turn over suddenly and upward, then a regiment flame appear on the my hand, the blue storm sees immediately get a fright after the flame in the my hand and fell back several steps backward, don't know whether last time in emperor's city give his impression too much deep, otherwise he can't fear so, because other persons see the flame in the my hand be just carefully get up, not frightened.
"You …you are that …that sorcery teacher Huan …mock moon?"The blue storm meticulously says and see to last time return be really give°ed him to be frightened to death, however he was also enough intelligent, that flame was direct to burn on him last time, he can only recognize with this flame now I, have already been already very quite good.





The text chapter 155 fights(up)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:17:22 chapter word numbers:2684

'Mao~'I put out the flame in the hand, then clapped a white emperor and turned round and then walked and ignored the blue storm that that whole body shivers, however overlord among states world a group of persons, in addition to blue storm, other persons to I combine the nothing important reflect elephant, see me also want to leave, certainly forbid, immediately surrounded I.
"Mock moon?Ha ha, see to us still really decree by destiny ah, and then meet."Overlord among states world to push away to keep in mind a medium woman, this woman isn't last time that big breast world?She to my reflect the elephant is not shallow either, leave the bosom of overlording among states the world in after, similar to the blue storm, the whole body starts shivering, I really have so terrible?Last time is not appreciated her flame, was her by herself the Shan didn't close my affair again not.
"BE ah, really decree by destiny, how, think again this time little with many deceits?"Seeing can not leave, I have to stop and once turned round to looking at to overlord among states world, take off the hat of the sorcery tunic on the head at the same time and peeped out handsome face.
"With many deceit little?Deal with you a sorcery teacher, use wear so many people?Storm, you up, oneself begins to polish off him."Overlord among states world to unexpectedly let tremulous blue storm of whole body by himself/herself up, however is also, fear to still need oneself to resist, if the blue storm doesn't dare to begin, only afraid later he sees me and then will frighten in advance to escape.
Although the "eldest brother ……" blue storm is a bit frightened,still kept taking out weapon, meticulously walked to come over toward me.
"Is afraid of, an open knife Xia of 45 classes, will fear a sorcery teacher?And still close quarter attack."After overlording among states the action that the world sees blue storm, is not been wrinkly to knit the brows by ground, this blue storm timid oneself is knowing, if isn't that his ghost idea is many, kicked away him early in the morning, that returns membership dues idea to develop him.
"Put together."The blue storm sees other persons all looking at himself/herself, also can not consider of frightened, otherwise these people hereafter perhaps can't listen to he or she's words again, hence summon up the courage closes to toward me, the hair in the hand quickly toward my body up split down, 45 classes of he, speed not slow, however in the my eyes, not exactly how fast, I lightly to flank step one feet, averted from the attack of blue storm, serious, he the real strenght of this 45 classes, only afraid isn't his own achievement.
I don't think as well to take a lot of time with blue storm more, the left hand quickly claps to go toward the blue storm, the blue storm offensive didn't be weak, basic can not evade confrontation with my palm.'Shout~'my palm while approaching blue storm, again set alight flame, then quick toward blue storm body up burn.
"!!"Blue storm comes urgently to bellow once, then be burned by the flame ashes, the power of my sorcery flame seems up long many, otherwise the blue storm of 45 classes also impossibly and so in a twinkling hangs, although it is said hang is affirmative, but also want to burn most at least 23, however early dead early set free, otherwise really burn up 23, only afraid blue storm hereafter see me will fear more.
"Overlord among states world, your under charge how not, want that laying siege to me is still not enough, you still many Zhao some younger brothers come, I give you ten minutes."I lightly say towards overlording among states world, clear wear is give overlord among states world time for ten minutes, but actually be also waiting a disorderly dance to wait person to support, although I own self-confident real strenght and in front these players have on putting together, oneself after all still only have one person's dint, how ability the anti- got so many people's attack, and oneself is still a sorcery teacher, original isn't suitable for a near war.
"Hum!"Overlord among states world although disaffection my attitude, I just was evading confrontation with blue storm and to the attack of blue storm, he still sees clearly of, also knew own under charge basically not enough los of, hence the under charge that towarded a flank makes an expression of eyes, signaled hint him Zhao in addition to person, also took out own weapon at the same time to, on chasing the thin sword of seven about 4 Chinese feet, saw the surface of that thin sword, know that this isn't an ordinary sword.
"The exaggeration doesn't say the best too many, still make me experience your true real strenght, Be fight an absolute being placard of one person, I miss you of the real strenght should be bad to not go there and won you, the throne of that war absolute being placard should also change a person."Overlord among states a sky to tread to close to toward me next move, still carefully guard against me at the same time, after all set up a shadow, the person signs ah, in the outside, my reputation's the war capability value in 4999:00 be not show to put of,beats by dre cheap, certainlying overlord among states world may think that the effect attackstoning that sorcery that is me probably forbids to curse, but the sorcery contains an universality, that is the more deluxe sorcery, need of prepare time more long, as long as doing not make me have already prepared time, that my strong ability displayed not to come out, so this is also that the sorcery teacher occupation player is near to fight however the reason place of the player of near war occupation.
"Since it is so, that I accompany you to play."This overlord among states world unexpectedly have no and blue storm they constitute 1 brigade, this at the right moment, just although said to is a blue storm to have lord war square, but is that I launched an attack first, the attack of blue storm didn't harm me, so killed him, I grew 0.5 homicide values, if again keep on killing, I this kill people the value not and suddenly and violently rose can not, but overlord among states world have no and blue storm set brigade, so I can make use of and overlord among states time that the world gets entangled in fighting and consume and other persons of combat time, turn head again fight with them, as long as not and compete first attackstone and then Be free.
The my right hand holds the fire angel's crosier, the left hand vacates and prepares to shoot sorcery flame at any time, as long as this sorcery flame burn to overlord among states world, when that is that he hangs, my sorcery flame although to monster nothing important Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论