2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Solo HD eone hurl effect he

They beat one malicious."
"Admire, they this under don't dare to beat you.Say again, open war absolute being, every day drive the elder brothers spanking, also some excessively.General dragon of son is afraid to can't can be suffered beating by you, either?"
The derision of Gu Xu lets my wry smile:"Do not lift, my elder brother ……, alas, really don't know how ending."
The Gu Xu doesn't smile as well:"BE ah, this is a business of headache, enough you are subjected to.To, your wound didn't be good, how run to come over?Is there urgent matter?"
"I have already dealt with the way that Liu has already and want to come to listen to everyone's opinion."
The Gu Yi nods:"It is hasty.In fact receive a filial piety, they rush through urgently, the son just arrive at the midnight yesterday, lord Mr. reads it weary and tired, let them stop for rest the twoth first.However receive a filial piety in my eyes is also a quick-tempered, he necessarily comes today."
I smile to nod:"Three elder brother vegetable to anticipate quasi- others, text and but anticipate him to die."2 people cachinnation.
Enter into an inside house, really not Gu Yi anticipate, Guo Jia really at, just hold to say a matter with Cao.See my 2 people come in, the Cao held to face to come up with him together:"Son cloud, didn't your condition of the injury be good and ran to do what?"
I salute for 2 people:"Lord male, I was all right."
"You see you, a head of sweat, also say to have no matter.You ah, and receive a filial piety similar, all don't know to cherish oneself."
Guo Jia didn't talk, two hands were negative at after death, round I turn a turn and see I all over shiver, the uneasiness gets up.
The Cao holds funny:"Receive a filial piety, son cloud harms on the waist, what do you seek?"
Guo Jia shakes head:"Not is to seek this, I am seeing, beat where, can't aggravate a condition of the injury."
I quickly hold toward Cao to after death hide:"Three elder brothers, Rao I!"
Guo Jia hums:"Rao you?Everyone whom you deceive is very bitter, do I return a life person to visit to fight absolute being everywhere!How to calculate money of the loss and the manpower of?"
"I compensate you, also don't become?Like three elder brothers, still Rao I!"
"Compensate me?What do you take to compensate?These load in year are surprised to be subjected to afraid, these year our worry anxiously, you use again what come to compensate?Really pack crazy ah you, what my senior is an eccentric, what he would not like to appear, what make him leave him will run, don't come out any further.Your plait ah, continue to fool us.You little bastard."The side says that the side begins.
"Alas!, very painful!"The his hand just falls in my body, I Zi tooth the mouth ground yell.
Guo Jia Yi Leng sees own hand:"I much useless strength."
Gu Xu aside cachinnation:"I take back just of words."
The Cao holds to smile to come forward:"Son cloud, where painful?Receive a filial piety to have no a so great strength?"
I wrinkled up eyebrows to seek a cushion to sit down to go to:"Three elder brothers don't beat, I am really painful."
The Guo Jia doubt ground sees me and see I is really not is to pack, just flurried come to see:"Ran into wound?How to harm so severely?"
I shook to smile for a while:"Have no, just at the outside twisted for a while.Three elder brothers, I know so and make everyone worry about I for several years that being my isn't right.Inchoate time, I don't want to tell a lord Mr. my skill in martial arts is quite good, afraid lord Mr. don't put me to come out and fight absolute being legend afterwards Xuan more and more, I feel war absolute being of mysterious can bring our army an advantage, so, have been concealing down.Now, I still keep thinking like this, this special identity had better continue to keep mysterious, I more show weak, is more beneficial, the other people don't know that the main male place contains my person like this, necessarily will have been already lost.The time that waited until to have no alternative, reveal again not late."Do not need me to charge and break enemy ranks as well with our current real strenght, the mysterious war absolute being awe dint is really a little larger.
Guo Jia also sat down and wanted to want to say with smile:"Son cloud, war absolute being of mysterious can continue to keep on keeping, but outside have already had a hearsay, say a lord Mr. nearby existence anonymous attack, you still need to beware of."
The Cao holds big strange:"Receive a filial piety, what anonymous attack?"
The Gu Yi says with smile:"Not only anonymous attack.Rumor has it that, lord Mr. nearby strive for clearly and the anonymous attack Be two to badly strive for a private, this strives for and then points to receive a filial piety clearly, the anonymous attack means naturally son cloud.Because son cloud has never appeared under the public, the outsider passes on a message main male place to hide one Gao three, describe with the anonymous attack."
The Cao held to want to think and smiled:"See, son cloud is just already to deceive not to live, whether you consider appearing?"
I also smile, wry smile:"These people really have skill, I can not equal to three elder brothers.The lord is male, I still don't want to appear and deceive temporarily to calculate temporarily well."
The Gu Yi aside smiled for a while:"Son cloud, you would not like to appear, can the person of outside ……"
I am light a smile:"Necessarily is to greatly add to call down, say I however is yes-men's mean person, meeting sweet talk, the prime minister cheating is joyful, a real dishonest trader.Promise, just Wei's general has been already scolded.I just doesn't matter!"
The Gu Yi shakes head:"It is wrong.Son cloud, many affairs have already come from you at the beginning conceive, once the other people arouse suspicion, how you reply is also useless.Probably, you really should accept a hand."
", The outside had to me what pass on a message not become?Still have what allusion of type of?"I knit the brows.
"Pouring didn't hear what.However, we still keep a little bit worrying.Although your skill in martial arts is superb, can also however the person is many, once sinking into calculating of other people, this ……"
"Can't!My current reputation is so big, other people even if want to calculate me, also want to consider repeatedly, easily don't dare to start to me as well.Say again, this anonymous attack not necessarily be say me, in my eyes, be like more to point Mr. to reach."
The Cao held to sigh:"Son cloud, you always have your idea, text and of meaning you really not understand?"
I the Hey Hey smiled:"It is understand.Isn't my relationship with river's east!What I said is also the truth, even if Bo Fu knew my secret, afraid can't start to me, either.Like, don't say these, say a serious matter!I thoughted of one to arrest the idea that Liu has."

Chapter 218 Ru beard Wu(1)


Fight both with open and secret means the article-chapter 218 Ru beard Wu
I chase a topic so one branch, 3 people are shaking head.I hurriedly thought I several days of idea to say 1 time:"At the beginning strike against the time of E city with Bo Fu, I think, the hard city defense wants to be strong to capture, very difficult, also very horrifying, so, thoughted of this idea."
Not I anticipate, 3 people see mutually and shake head together, the Cao holds short cut:"Can not, this accounts too risky."
I know their first reaction will be so, so patience explanation:"This accounts to see go insurance, actually should little problem.My identity after all still secret, Liu fully can't know,Beats Solo HD.Lately is suffered utter defeat, he is just needing the thing of gold silks, besides the officers and men mostly has been already distressed, I take go to a great deal of he needs of product, anticipating him will definitely treat kindly and I.Want ~only me at him nearby, the opportunity head quarter has.We can also lift battalion strong line of offend city, can the death and harm is unavoidably very heavy, if keep Liu Bei waiting to escape into Wu Di, we just be really can not."
The Gu Yi shakes head:"Even if your ability is near the side of Liu Bei Shen, can't capture his[one] city as well.Then say again, you take of person not necessarily can be used by him, if you hid Liu Bei, while our battalions can not offend to break city defense quickly, you support again of arrive when?Is anti- be harmed by it when the time comes.Is much less, your condition of the injury still weighs ……"
"Text and, my knowing better than to battalion don't offend city, begin first.Liu is fully subjected to this to suffer utter defeat, is lacking hand, want ~only someone hurl effect, he will accept to use.Still have, person's of course not of these hurl effects is a soldier, all common people, Liu fully can't know their relationship with me.There is no necessity, I can't begin in person, either and wait an opportunity to find out, can take a matter from it naturally, like the Ye city."
Guo Jia listens to me quietly and the issue of Gu Yi, suddenly ask a way at this time:"Son cloud, doesn't your really having confidence them know your identity?"
I one Leng:"Three elder brother, He Chu, does this talk?My identity Liu Bei what but know?"
Guo Jia shakes head: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论