2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio ll in my heartGet

Color, have been already guessed what, tiny sneer way:"Say, I only have the spare time of a short while at noon, a short while still occupies to want to processed!"
I the head hope toward the sky and deeply absorbed an one breath, way:"What I meant to say is ……"
By this time I suddenly see turn Cape place to open to come over a car, this car I once saw on the cocktail party, is Zhang Jia's car, what to drive is exactly Zhang Dong now, and flank one person is Zhang Hai Cheng.
River proper Xin way:"You mean to say what, directly say, do I listen to!"
The my at heart sudden flash across is a strange mind, start to be suffused with an evil smile of Yin all of a sudden on the face, suddenly hugged river proper Xin all of a sudden, the head fiercely stretched in the past, on her lips malicious life ground a kiss!
Not only river proper Xin, connect shell sons all Be getting more foolish all of a sudden!The river proper Xin absolutely kissed Meng for me all of a sudden, didn't resist.The lips joss-stick is in the nose, I feel she the body and light body joss-stick of matchless gentleness,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com.
My look in the eyes but is to looking at Zhang Hai Cheng, the car opens near, I see his face absolutely is cold to get terrible, if the taste can kill people, believe, was this kind of taste.
Is cold cold in my heart a smile.Suddenly feel that oneself is really more and more terrible.



Ten wrong kill



The river proper Xin is absolutely getting more foolish all of a sudden, eyes in an absent sort of way hope me.She and I of the distance of is such of near, I can feel her heart beating of is a such vehemence.Her captivating breast tightly gets me, but I don't have one silk sensual desire and have of Be just a kind of difficult to express pleasant sensation.
My view there and slowly turns to come over from Zhang Hai Cheng's car.The mouth slightly leaves her lips, but the hand didn't relax her waist, just light say with smile:"Is ashamed, I just implement engagement!You don't say that you forgot."River proper Xin haven't responded to come over from my strong kiss, eyes one is vacant.
Zhang Hai Cheng didn't wait car to stop steady, tear apart a car door all of a sudden, jump to get off, usually the disease is blunt to come over.On pulling my left arm, malicious life's Nu way:"What are you dry?"I am cold to see his one eye, the hand is from the waist of river proper Xin between releasing, smile."This is me and she of the business of , the round doesn't arrive you to talk!"
Zhang Hai Cheng's hand upwards and with one action, a hold tight my collar of dress.Bad track:"You say what!You release her for me!"I two the hands are one stand, the hand slowly leaves from the back of river proper Xin and once turned round to toward Zhang Hai Cheng's way:"Should let go of is you."This words are a pass, mean that he lets go from my collar of dress, and means to just make him give up river proper Xin.
On the face of Zhang Hai Cheng a cold, lambaste 1:"Hold your mama!"The right hand in the words sound kneads to tightly become a boxing, for a while to my brain up flick.My collar of dress is grasped by him, feel act in his hand, evade confrontation with is already cannot compare with.Anything that vanishes moment, my forehead suddenly and forward on bumping, malicious use a forehead all of a sudden of shot at his forehead on.He flicks of the right boxing wiped my back of the head all of a sudden to once wipe, absolutely is a pain into the brains.呯 Ground one Be huge to ring, he didn't also good arrive that to go, be been suddenly a head hammer of such close quarter by me, just for a while he to bump of faint.The bodies all fluttered two times.Grasp my hand is also of a loose.
2 people a Wu wears an ex- sum, one doesn't already eat a pain to touch back of the head.
You aren't beating!Almost is at the same time, river the proper Xin and all of shell sons is that the ways is as one man.The shell son hurtles all of a sudden more to come up, the dead life pulls Zhang Hai Cheng's desire to treat the right hand of flicking is once again.
Double the eye with angry look Be cold to see, take a bolide to suddenly collide with each other such as 2.Both parties' fists all knead tightly.Zhang Dong also stops a car all of a sudden and hurtled down and loudly drinks to scold a way to me:"You want to do what!"
I crumpled to crumple the quilt boxing breeze of Zhang Hai Cheng to wipe of back of the head skin of head, cold hoped Zhang Dong Yi's eye, way:"Seem your son to begin first!"Zhang Dong originally be cover up shortcomings of person, early in the morning hate me deeply, Ning way:"Our so several eyes looking at, clearly is your this rascal to humiliate proper Xin first, and then bump my son with the head, I tell you, today's business don't you ever thinks so, tell Gao Yuan, I also want to serve prison term."
Is mentally retarded, really think you are rich very crazy ah, I the despise ground sneer at for a while and toward Zhang Dong Dao:"OK, up to you!"Then I once the head turn and toward proper Xin of river to smile, way:"What about you?Also want to tell me to sexually harass?"
River proper Xin face ascend a cold, don't also talk, just suddenly once turned round to go, from wrap in turn over to find out car key, on pressing the remote control, the high-heeled shoes lightly rings and walks to own car.When square wanted into a car, and then return to head, saw my one eye, seemed to want to express in the look in the eyes what, say not up angry, there is 1 kind I also unspeakable felling.Saw my one eye, river proper Xin head a low, have already drawn back desire in the car door to drill into.
Zhang Hai Cheng shouts loudly 1:"Proper Xin you don't walk!"Hurtling all of a sudden is past, a pull her, the low voice says what.Sees shell son face up Be getting more foolish all of a sudden, some Jis hate ground to looking at proper Xin of Zhang Hai Cheng and river 2 people.
It is one eye, wonder to is tiny the son sigh, hoping a shell in my heart:"Get, also calculate to the utmost to the responsibility, have no an effort then gab with you.Lao Tze again clip at you in the center disorderly, Be getting sicker."Once turn round, decided to leave this love to hate the right and wrong of intertexture right away in.
However Zhang Hai Cheng suddenly become all of a sudden overdo, the hand trailing proper Xin of river didn't put and sneered at to my way:"The Teng text is handsome, have already grown you then have a competition 1 with me!"
Have a competition?The square comes out two I stopped all of a sudden.Wanted to think, I didn't talk, just the back towards them and lightly raised right hand to flick to flick backward.Head also not the time ground continue to go straight up.
Zhang Hai Cheng is ruthlessly bad way:"Tonight 9:00, I am here the neighborhood spend sea park of the basketball court is first-class you, you are a men to I!"
I listen to in mind, don't also answer and just flicked to wave hand and slowly went straight up.See a front there is at the right moment a for-rent car passing by, once the my hand flick and jump up a car.Wonder in the heart, the oneself brothers still occupies in the body, I that has a great achievement man to manage you!
Beat telephone to brave just, brave also very honest just, a person stayed at in home.See I come back, with my shot Zhang, say with smile:"Is so quick and then fix?Do I still am just thinking that you will can't come back today!"
I cast away a table up a heap of junk food while on the way buying in the supermarket.Opened to infuse beer to pass to him.Is brave just once the Hey ground smiled and pointed at a table of top way:"Eat these?Be not, you is somehow also a Xi over martial of, should eat what keep physique and muscle strength not to know?"I smile:"Do not eat these eat what, don't the cook beef broth compromise a point to you, eldest brother, you again be not don't know that now is extraordinary period, you can not literally go out of, otherwise I early pulled you to the restaurant."
Was brave to just sigh tone, tore off a bowl of instant noodles, way:"I rather eat instant noodles.You ah, don't also all day eat this kind of thing, to healthy disadvantageous."
Once connected beer, we lightly on touching, speak voice stem!
"The text is handsome, I prepared tonight to walk!"Was brave to just quaff in one gulp, the finger lightly knocked in infusing aluminum.Slowly way.
Tightenned all of a sudden in my heart, clapped to clap his shoulder."Fix to go that?Have already come to a decision?"
Was brave to just open a to infuse beer again, the body pours on the bed and looking at a ceiling and lightly drank wine, double the eye had no absolute being tunnel:"Do not know, walk to see, probably go to Xinjiang, see opportunity to have from there exit from country."Say a face up strong smiled to smile, way:"Hear Russia there of a few young girls of republics all special romantic feeling, shape again doubly good.Haven't met ocean this lifetime girl, keep on experiencing."
I order, though really want to request him to stay in the heart, I also know that wanting is brave foolish just in the A City under go to always insecure."Decide and then leave, the brothers is a , the another favour is to help not to ascend, need to take a point on the body what, I prepare now."
Was brave to just shake to shake head, way:"Is rich and then went, another of what didn't relate to, more simple more good.You should know my personality."
"How to want to walk?Is the train still a car?I go to and prepare a ticket for you!"I way.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论