2012年11月1日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo red at outside of on

 Took two kids to once round a fan who remain the emotion upsurge, we finally left the sky arena smoothly, then in two hours ascend the dirigible airship of going to friend guest Xin City.
Everything all at smoothly progress, for letting own seven colourful lotuses be getting ofer great value, I expose my own identity to set it super the idol star's Yu Zhi wave feeling cherish most of thing to auction off, still attach to send personal album of having my personally sign and personal protrait with the flower respectively a , result with lend my popularity a while will it first step settle at 500,000,000 quit the price of Ni, this is still the initial price, press conventionally the Jing clap by that time affirmation also revalue, think of oneself future fine"money" view, my greatly elated properly namely wrapped friend inside's most luxurious room in the most expensive hotel of guest Xin City, decided to be good friends with good extravagance once.
Stand before the French window in fine luxurious room in the hotel, looking at an in front starlight bright prosperous night scene, I turn round to smile to say to the database Luo Luo:"How?Like here?"
"Is not bad, is just that do you intend to always keep on disappearing like this?"
Also not BE, how also want to have holiday more a period of time, in fact I feel and then retire like this also quite good, in the business most high peak of time retreat bravely, leave a beautiful and moving legend for entertainment industry.
What I smiled happily says, database Luo Luo but suddenly ask:"Are you willing to give up?"
"The nothing important gives up not willing to give up of, anyway I also enough money, need not depend to do this existence, I am most important also not is that kind of to show off too much of person, at the beginning also feel to have fun to just be idol so much, now since have already led habit, even if give up is not a so difficult matter either, besides I original not is lean against own the real strenght obtains this kind of unusual honor, feel to have the felling to grow to cheat other people."
The database Luo Luo hears I say so don't agree with while ascending of say:"Is not such, 'sound evil spirit'is your real strenght proof, in addition to you outside no one can sing any further so moving go deep into the song of public, I like to listen to your song, there is this happy felling."
My singing can let database Luo the Luo feel happy, I almost dare not believe my own ear, however see database Luo Luo an extremely earnest facial expression, I know that he didn't tell a lie, the sudden feels himself/herself even if having been being the idol singer is also quite good, can ast least use singing happy bring other people.
See database Luo the Luo lower the head and start seeing the book in the hand, I just thinking make a phone call to make them deliver three suppers for hotel service, but suddenly think of Yi road rice today again start making a disappearance, wanted to think end or let the service send to come up three meals, put first, if while coming back he didn't have a meal at the right moment can compromise to eat an one mouthful.





Does the text betray?
Renew time:2010-4-3013:22:39 chapter word numbers:10271

Fire away a telephone but discover database Luo the Luo appears lost in thought of looking at me, seem to want to say to me what, but see his[one] appearance that still hesitates Yu feels he want to say of is what hard start to talk of words.
If is the database Luo of the past the Luo absolutely can't appear so the emotion turns of facial expression, current of he ……I discover database Luo the Luo really and more and more was like a normal kid.
This detection makes me some inwardly secretly pleased, smile to sit to the nearby saying of the database Luo Luo:"Have what rubbish though say, need not feel difficult."
The eyelid in the database Luo Luo droop, hesitant finally say all of a sudden:"Carefully Yi road rice."
His words immediately let I one Leng, temporarily don't know how to answer, database Luo Luo but again raise head to say very hard:"You recently always the circumstance in outside not clear Yi road rice, I discover his recent behavior of a bit peculiar, I really worry him meeting ……"
"Will be disadvantageous to me?Can't of, I believe a Yi road rice, you should also believe him, he is our companions be not?"
I smile to interrupt the words of the Luo of database Luo to say very easily, he but the facial expression dignifiedly ponder very long, after I think that he will speak the classic stage dialogue of that"the betrayal exists from the first", but he suddenly refrains from rash action that kind of worried facial expression, peep out very pure smiling face to say:"Now that you choose to believe a Yi road rice, so I choose to believe you."
Get the trust of the Luo of database Luo,Beats by Dr Dre solo, should I feel joy?Why does the in the mind always have already grown an uneasy felling?
The cent of the during the midnight, I sit alone in the living room of luxurious room looking at an outside remain the bright lights in the mind always have the strange felling to grow to don't know how to say it and after death and suddenly spread the voice that the door opens, need not turn head me to know is a Yi road the rice came back, I smile to become overdo the rice lookinging at Yi road to say:"Come back, haven't had a meal?Here some meals, I help you the heat for a while."
I just stood up, the Yi road rice had already arrived at my in front voice some unable to decide of say:"Have you so late never slept and is waiting me?"
"Also not is, I am some could not sleep, so here sit in a short while ……"
Haven't finished saying, the Yi road rice has already stretched hand to encircle my waist, the body shivers to seem unclearly at make great effort suppress what, I feel his not in the right lightly daut his head of asking of some misgivingses way:"Small Yi, what's the matter with you?Where uncomfortable?"
"Is very suffered, the in the mind hasn't been like for a long time so suffered today."
The Yi road rice uses head the bosom that cover up at me to take nasal sound of orotund sorrow's saying, see arrive at this time very not in the right Yi road a rice my in the mind rising 1 kind to not and well prepare feeling and quickly saying:"Small Yi actually took place what matter?Tell me, I solve for you ……Wu ……"
A burst of acute pain that the belly suddenly spreads lets my control doesn't live of bend the body, shocked that the look in the eyes can not believe of looking at will a thrust home the bayonet into the Yi road of my belly rice.
"For …… what ……" all anyway doesn't want to believe that he will do something like this to me, I stretch hand to make an effort the shoulder of grasping the Yi road rice to looking at him hard and want to get answer from his face.
There is no answer, imitate a Buddha just that weak sad Yi road the rice was complete nonexistent similar, I could not see any emotion variety from his face, the Yi road rice was just noodles expressionless looking at me, then flounced my in hand don't return as well of left disappeared at outside of one darkly in.
The blood more flows more many, be me to pour on the ground remain not understand exactly what happened matter?Why does the not understand small Yi do something like that to me?Definitely there is real intentions?Definitely have of, I believe small Yi, absolutely can not die, must wake up, then seek the small Yi comes back, certain!
The brains is more and more muddled, I finally control don't live of lose consciousness to sink into one darkly in.
Don't know a dizzy fan how long be me to again open a pair of eyes the sky have been big bright, the luxurious adornment of top of head makes me know I still lives in a hunter world, feel nearby someone exhausting of become overdo, what to come into view is a database Luo the facial expression of Luo misgiving.
I toward him unwillingly smile is about to sit, he sees I wake up but the immediately cold next face words not smooth make me go to rest and immediately picked up to put expressionless looked in the writing form of part, imitated a Buddha when I am that the air is similar.
He this vice- cheerless shape make my in the mind some tiny deliver cold, I know that he must be to born very big spirit, at ordinary times so lovely kid how start to living spirit to to my felling so terrible?Is the cause that I get hurt now?
I lie inwardly comes together strength on the bed, who know just and transfer a little strength belly immediately that the acute pain is matchless, the cold sweat has already emitted out, at this time, always in devoting one's minding to read of database Luo Luo suddenly sticking the body at me, soft strength immediately and slowly gets into my body, the momentary feels body warm ocean ocean of, even easing aches is many.
I appreciate of smile to him, he remains cold face voice to coolly say:"Is lifeless and dangerous, so didn't send you to the hospital, you should took a rest more now, no matter is read or check carat temporarily all don't use."
Luckily have him this time, otherwise oneself only loses blood this perhaps wants to hang, also luckily from Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论