2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com utely sending a pers

, Hoping you don't want to listen to Chen Gong, that the idiot's words and take backing as to enter is also a kind of method of existence."The 2 people wry smile writes to nod.
Zhang Liao then says:"Waited to be calm here, you again come also to, you walk in the amateur by yourself, also want caution some."I also nod to smile and take leave 2 people.
Sigh spirit, left Xu Zhou, next time again come, Be about to work hard for with Lyu Bu Yi.In fact, I still keep hoping this day very much.Want to be the best, can with nowadays the superior of world to, that is how excitedly an affair.Is alas, if elder brother Yun listenned to mine like, have him to challenge Lyu Bu, I need not went to, although a little bit little incitement, can let elder brother one war become famous.Be really of, don't know, has the elder brother already left an easy city now?

Chapter 66 walks to visit friend in person


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 66 walk to visit friend in person
I arrive a song of time, Sun Ce none of them at, the all in makes track for shot Wang Lang and strict woman without pubic hair.Now that I want to help and want to go to be front naturally, alas, and then is going to see that to bloodily offend a city condition.There is no way, this kind of condition is necessary hereafter, perhaps, am I one of the manufacturings of this kind of condition by myself!Go to previous, run first to see my tea-leaf head office, very good, the income is very high.The Hey also has, I the shipbuilding technique for wanting worker, they also sought a lot.Like, after instructing them costliness employment, I make them in private build up another tea to go, new of the tea about to didn't relate to with me, its host will be Zhang Chang whom I favor.
The time that arrives to Sun Ce Da Dun's camp, they just beat in Wang Lang and the strict woman without pubic hair meeting Ji city inside, could not close door.See I burst upon, Sun Ce and week Yu etc. all get a shock.I smile:"Is just right to come to Chiang-Nan to purchase goods, stocktaking business, know the vehemence that you beat here, come over and see, have the place to can do some help.At least, I can also cure to harm a disease."
Sun Ce sighs:"You ah, I didn't know how to say."
I smile:"What does everyone is a friend, say to say?These harm a medicine, is me I's specially made of, you these great commanders is used of up.Like, I go first a wounded soldier camp and say again in the evening."See me say like this, Sun Ce also no longer says more, the life person took me to go to a wounded soldier camp.
Wait evening we again together of time, the week Yu looking at me to ask a way:"Son cloud, you come here, do your elder brothers know?"
I know they still care very much too the affair of history Ci, so, my milli- is inattentive:"They don't know.I come to this place originally be do business, none of oneselfs knew that you were fighting, at the time since idea of.However, even if the elder brothers knew, they couldn't say, either what, we are after all friends!I do some affair for friend, did they what rubbish say?Said again, you and my elder brothers weren't an enemy either now, even if both parties hereafter open hostilities, I at most don't come to battlefield.But, once I knew you win of anyone have already distressed, I still keep wanting.This is also the affair with no way."The week Yu also sighs tone, don't talk.
In fact, I am very clear, they are absolutely sending a person to understand my everything.Good at, I really don't say too many leasings, Hey, my true identity, they are to understand don't arrive.Sun Ce says still and just and very honestly:"Many thanks to son cloud come so to help me."
My face a red, say to is help, actually I but come to calculate yours, alas, I really get is have no way ah, still thick the face keep on saying:"The friend's don't say these words.To, I see your dead and injured not small ah, how, it is can hardly for this king Lang to beat?"
Sun Ce's point nods:"Meeting Ji the city defense is very hard, Wang Lang guards very strictly, it has been two days since we offended, and the momentary also takes not to come down."
I intentionally wrinkle up eyebrows:"Why to want to be strong to offend?Think a way, account to strive for with the point!I looking at so many wounded soldiers, very uncomfortable."
Week Yu wry smile:"Who don't want dead and injured as well, what then momentary, there is no way."
I am put on an act ground of to want to think:"My pouring is to have an idea."2 people's vision falls on my face a while.
I am intentionally a difficult form:"I just so on thinking, not necessarily is way."
Sun Ce Yi smiles:"You say to listen to."
I am ashamed the ground say:"This fighting me isn't really either to understand, I be thought of eldest brother to say of, at the beginning the Cao holds and Lyu Bu when the Pu sun city fights, for besieging Lyu Bu, break his back route, the Cao holds to take eldest brother they burned storing food of Lyu Bu of.Lyu Bu Chu's city and Cao held to fight a , the eldest brother is that war to spread fame.The Hey doesn't know, can you also burn Wang Lang's food grass?Force Wang Lang Chu's city, you beat him again."Let Sun Jing down, your idea I use first.
Sun Ce and week Yu sees each other and all smiled.Sun Ce then says:"Son cloud, your idea is quite good.Thus, you take a rest here first."He and the week Yu went out to rise a debt argument a matter.My purpose has been already attained, certainly to go to bed, later affair, I just ignore.
Indeed as expected, Sun Ce Yi says this method, his old uncle-Sun Jing says right away:"Is quite good, Wang Lang their food grasses all the hoard is checking a ditch, its ground leaves this several in, we really can go first to offend it unprepared."
Sun Ce says with smile:"Now that the uncle know that he stores food of, we used this method.Hey!The tomorrow prepares to do!"Being public is understand, from prepare.
Sun Ce and week Yu then together, cautiously study an activity project, the week Yu says:"Bo Fu Da Dun's soldier together, Wang Lang inevitable city to rush through, can win it with the ambush."
Sun Ce nods:"Is quite good, so, I lead troops to ambush in person with here, tomorrow evening, Wang Lang want ~only city, we can take his city defense."Zhou Yu calls BE.The 2 people secret issues on order and worked well preparation.
After the early dawn, Sun Ce says to me:"Son cloud will have a war today, you follow behind in the male Jin nearby, can not keep off."I certainly obedient head in the location.
Evening, Sun Ce issues order in each Ran fire, falsely signal piece, establish for the Yi a soldier, all through the night withdraw to round south.But say that Wang Lang smells the report Sun Ce's destrier draw off, from lead public come to enemy's upstairs to hesitate.See city a bottom the firework start to combine, the Jing ensign isn't miscellaneous, heart bottom hesitate.The week of the subordinate listens to and then says:"Sun Ce walked and established this to account especially to puzzle us, we could send army to inherit his back route."
The strict woman without pubic hair knits the brows:"Sun Ce does this go, might it not is is going to check a ditch?Is simply, I take to make track for it a soldier and week general."
Wang Lang nods:"Check profane is that I store food of, the positive beard guards against.You lead a soldier in advance, I render assistance later on."Strict woman without pubic hair and week listen to get first 5,000 a soldier the city chase, Wang Lang leads a soldier to follow later on.
The troops of strict woman without pubic hair at nearly beginning more time, just walked to leave city 20 remaining inside, suddenly, a drum in the woods ring, torch together clear, Sun Ce's ambush starts to exert.The strict woman without pubic hair frighteneds and turn round and then run, but see a member great commander in the light of fire is blocking road, is exactly Sun Ce.The week listens to quickly dance knife to face, drive Sun Ce Yi gun the sting die.Other persons as seeing celestial spirits, where dare to also fight, is an one to surrender of voice.The strict woman without pubic hair kills a blood road by himself/herself and hopes remaining Hang but walks.Wang Lang listens to before the report the soldier hurt, the week Yu rate soldier at after death, where dare to also engage, very valuable all didn't dare to go into, have already led subordinate to rush corner by the sea to go.Sun Ce replies battalion once, multiplied by power to take city defense and stabilized people.
Separated on the twoth, that surname Tung, set of, the guy of word dollar generation indeed as expected picks the head of strict woman without pubic hair to see Sun Ce.Sun Ce is certainly happy, seal him is don't department department horse.The whole arrangements like after, Sun Ce even if uncle, Sun Jing, guard meeting Ji, life cures for Wu Jun's district magistrate, oneself takes a soldier to return to song.
The day in meeting Ji, Sun Ce is busy, I am also busy, and I am busy in implementing doctor and the businessman's job.The meeting Ji is a big city, my of course not allows to pass here, build up base.Is much less, my later war ship affirmation wants to go ashore here.At cured those half big general after,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, I enter upon a choice location in the city and purchase house and prepare to let waiter to here Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论