2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo m some dissatisfacti

The person once has a meal several times and was regarded as old know, matter purchase goods this time,beats by dre solo, is me to call the young tiger contact his.
I smiled to smile and said this not blind mix rice.
Yellow virtuous part hello worker unload goods, simultaneously smile to say hereafter can want to take care of much and more!
I a happy, say that this also gets excellent price of your goods low just go ah, I also this is to do a part-time job for the other people, what quality problem I can can not bear responsibility.
Is yellow virtuous to hurriedly take out smoke to give out me and young tiger, say that the brothers works when careless lead, you want this time of goods but best, than you are in the Jia Yi install of those are still clear of many, a lot of circumlittoral city polices all use to street to supervise and control now.Say the Yin smiles:"Do not say, the operation is simple, the appearance is clear, use to see beauty that is have never got to say".
I say that we don't use to see that trifle, the key don't on every occasion damage and then go.
Huang De Hei's ground hopes to watch from a distance on all sides, once the Hey Hey smile, it is individuals to say all have already peeped desire, my goods, you put 100 hearts and wait to pack well behind at operate on the stage is to want to see where that see, the whole computer automatically keeps watch on, 16 appearance compressions and record backups can automatically complete, the high speed cuts over a lens, and adjusting the file is more easy.
The young tiger ordered to nod and said that this descends me to see his a few lousy persons to also come again to play tricks.
If I took a look this full be of several big Xiang devices, not from lightly shook to shake head, thought of yesterday brave, if the whole true his never come again causes disturbance, that wasn't a little use to also have no.
By this time the telephone of young tiger rang, the young tiger connected a telephone, peeped out honorific voice on the face and noded to say:"Elder brother Chen, the goods arrived ……to, rightness!Is a public security company of ……Mr. Teng have already been checking goods ……like well, I will turn to tell him".
After accepting line, the young tiger head for me, sighed tone and said:"Just elder brother Chen makes a phone call and says that these new supervision shoots to be like a head to stop gearing"!
I have some surprise and ask a way:"Why"?
The young tiger hope worker's one eye of those positive cargo handings, lightly shook to shake head and said:"Chen Ge said that this is Qian Zong's meaning"!
Why?What reason?
The young tiger seem some dissatisfaction also Qian Kai sudden change decision, peep out indignant facial expression on the face, say:"Chen Ge says that last night, received brave for a sky let out words, continued to hit us of field son, Qian Zong's meaning, hoping the city in month is with brave most the place of conflict, if received brave for a sky was really a with intention to is wanted to hit a field, these supervision the facilities packed now is also white packed".
My heart descend a cold, Qian Kai indeed as expected iron the heart be giving up the city of hoping the month.However I also know, Qian Kai's words aren't false, because last night, originally have already decided and given up and Qian Kai to put together of brave but drive segment the edge of sword etc. the person's behavior to let out words thus to want and continues the field of hitting money Kai the son to the provocation, all these I am present to see clearly.
Qian Kai obviously knows oneself real strenght and brave still have a certain margin, although very anxious to knife did brave, after all isn't the generation of the impulse, since last time under the such best chance without polishing off brave, face now brave madness of anti- rush toward, bestly should to measure nothing is better than in decrease lose.
Indeed as expected the young tiger immediately after say:"Elder brother Chen makes me notify Mr. Teng, these supervision devices save first, prepare to use north road we go in the lately- set up entertainment area at the river".
It was dark to scold 1 in my heart.To young tiger way:"Qian Zong Mei says we how should do, still quasi- prohibit to have here heavy open"?
The young tiger Be some to helplessly shake to shake head, said Mr. Teng doesn't make a phone call to money by yourself to always ask for a while.
I am some to depressedly take out a telephone, prepare to stir the telephone of paying the Kai.However telephone the square take in the hand, the telephone has been already rung, although don't jump a name for corresponding, I already an eye recognize, this some familiar unfamiliar numbers, is white Ling of.
It is a burst of fierce to jump in my heart.Connect my all some Zhengses by myself however, face white the call of the Ling, oneself is unexpectedly such of reaction.
Town settle for a while, allowed a bell ring to ring a burst of, even the young tigers all have some to interrogatively hope, I just fiercely pressed to connect to listen to of key.
Air, the felling of some concretions.White Ling that carry in that telephone silent a short moment, just say:"Is that the text is handsome"?
I lightly H'm 1, say:"To, is me, white Ling"?
The white Ling seems over there some emotion lose control, Zheng a long time the square say:"I listen to money Kai say, you already to hope the city in month to work".
I pack on paying the appearance of doesn't matter and adjusted own emotion, ha ha say with smile:"BE ah, doesn't this graduate?Have to seek to work what to make a living is not"!
Is suddenly a burst of suddenly surprised fear to in my heart while saying this words, thought of oneself to unexpectedly forget a very count for much matter, the white Ling knew that I once read Jing school, and my returning half to jokingly once say me with her is the police's business.Although shoulding be unlikely to like is talkative with the personality of white Ling, if unintentionally reveal to go out, this is a completely destructive stroke to my work.
This for an instant, I even also the hand beginning shiver.I will forget a such an important matter, this is absolutely a big loophole that can not make up for my future.
The white Ling seems to be also and feels the variety of my mood and ask a way:"Are you not so bad"?
At this time the taste of the young tiger search dynasty I turn, I set up for inadvertent appearance to hurriedly once turn round to go, and the low voice says:"Is quite good, being a nothing important matter can do".
The white Ling puzzles tunnel:"The city that hopes a month is so big, can how can having no a matter do"?
Again and again engage in my heart, don't know how attain to let the white Ling root can't think of me again to before learn Jing personal status one matter, not from some absent-mindedly answer way:"Have what matter can do ah, this didn't all not close up shop".
The white Ling seems to be also to know at 1:00 the business of city present condition of hoping the month, not from H'm 1, say that this pours BE, I know you that had an accident recently, Qian Kai is together put recently.Oneself gets hurt not to say, return be betrayed by the oneself person, the business is also subjected to stroke.I see his recent emotion also really fall low.
Hear the white Ling say so Qian Kai, I am incredibly some to isn't a taste, not from sneer, say:"With me say these why, I am just a worker, have do and then do, have never got to do six lustrations".
White the Ling is in the telephone there suddenly on smiling, say:"How, you feel jealous"?
I walk to river's side and also smiled to smile and said is ah, I am jealous, very jealous.
The white Ling Jiao smiles and say to die!You are willing to be me jealous, that I can die for you.
I the sudden live, long say, is ah, how may I feel jealous for you.This for an instant, white Ling that pure evil true shape surges forward at heart again.Didn't I really feel jealous at 1:00?
"You are in river's side"?The white Ling seems to hear to spread past river's big wave to clap a shore voice from the telephone.
H'm, I lightly ordered to nod and slowly said:"Say, actually have what matter make a phone call to me".
"You really need to know"?The white Ling seemed to be silent for a while, obviously was really much more than a telephone of commonness.
I H'm 1, say you say, drag and pull of, this good elephant isn't your personality!
The white Ling suddenly smiled in the telephone and said to be free, be suddenly and a little bit missed you, made a telephone call to ask you now how just.
"Hey, I return ability not good?Live this moistens, may be life the peace Be getting thinner, having no the matter can do and just have a little boring".I disobey nature to pack a calm way.
"That needs not to need me to give you some incitement"?White Ling sudden Xi Xi a smile.
What stimulate?I am some to feel suspicious.
Are you a man, can also guess not to arrive?The white Ling Jiao smiles, the laughter is bright and charming.Believe if I can see she at present of facial expression, will definitely have the impulse to arrive cannot bear.
"Tonight, I will be first-class in your attic you"!This is the white Ling in the last words in the telephone.
The Du Du breaks a line voice to ring out, I am a bit difficult to express of stunned, the momentary Hun forgot the matter that should make a phone call for money Kai to inquire.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论