2013年1月17日星期四

mac makeup wholesale once has experience

The magnate that wins a commonness, she hopes earnestly higher position and reputation, she hopes earnestly one day there will to be a country mother, hence, she had a boldly to the crary idea, that is the doctor who bribed to assist in childbirth and preparation for the palace bishop whom I baptize, regardless I is male is female, when the time comes that I am a boy of all many one phrase's sayings!



Section 18



In fact I don't have break out of Renault for several decades of strange turn, because I am a girl!Don't know that the mother is how to accomplish as well, the position loftily and too cured to obey with bishops all and the mother's secret engagement, unanimously and outward say that I am a boy.
Can imagine an old king at that time is how of concussion, the court top and bottom of the emperor of Renault again joys Teng one, fainted Yong although the careless old king once checked me,the mother didn't know to use as well what means, the old king the slightest didn't realize true facts, my male identity unexpectedly like this can deceive pass by.
Mother finally the noble life that acquired her longs for day and night, she at emperor court in is already an etc. of Gao Ren Yi, because her daughter is already Renault empire the second order inherit a person, two princes of Renault.
The mother tightly protects me the true sex is this secret, cure too much and bishop after my birth in less than a year, successively'accident'die, all by chance aware of the maid-in-waiting, nursing of my identity personnel,mac makeup wholesale, be all cleared by the mother.
In fact, in that time, even I also think that I was a boy."
The Lun broke out one silk very shallow wry smile, the Mou promise Lin once has experience like this and perhaps still needed to be like than the shape for oneself to play female when her impersonation is male, after all she started practicing since the childhood.
Mou Nuo Lin realizes the wry smile of Lun, she also immediately the wry smile say:"Stupid is a kind of happiness, at least in that time, I by myself pour don't feel what unappropriate place, surrounding everybody is all very painful I,wholesale mac makeup, at least and superficially still pack an appearance that loves me very much.
However the mother taught me how to practice oral stunts since the childhood, the ego was reasonable beginning, she forced me to have to use before person male voice to talk, say to say, I had already also started habitually using falsetto to talk.
Although everythings all carry on under my mother's plan,some affairs arrive the to take place of time, still will take place.
Mother's power in emperor's court is more and more big, have already threatenned Bo Si the mother is also an empress that influence that parties especially, exterminate the mother's influence, have to start to do from the root, hence my kid who didn't resist ability become their targets!
They after making use of the influence of court use strength that protects a brigade of Renault and held for ransom me to an emperor outside in the city, I looking at the captain that protects a brigade to open a letter paper that adds to have sorcery branding and see to write in the letter paper of is the order that I immediately execute, that captain hideous smile is a , the bayonet in the his hand already the Tong enter me of chest.
By this time, a black dress man appears at my in front, he is our teacher, once owned eastern emperor you in the sky of of Ren!
I basically see not pure he is how make moves, he is like a burst of breeze sort and lightly once blows owner, the several 10 people who protects a brigade have already all fallen flop.
He walks to my in front, stare at I for a long time, at that time of I have already been getting oner the brink of death, he good elephant suddenly just aware of this, he slowly starts to embrace I, then tells me chillily, 'since today, you were my pupil.'"
The Lun quietly sighed tone, in those early years with east the emperor moment that mutually met in the sky, again flash across his brain, if there is no his existence, how would own life be again ……
The Mou promise Lin also sighed 1 and said:"Is next, I think that you shoulded also guess, he worked properly rites to cure to like the condition of the injury that I originally should cause with the Wu, my blood also from now on changed to make a silver grey color, he still brought back I fly desert dragon, then accept him matchless and ruthlessness hammer chain, remember he once said to me, 'you are such a little girl, unexpectedly a have never cried as well, much stronger than your senior!'"
The Lun wry smile say:"Has this old guy ever brought up me in front of you?"
Mou promise the Lin is tiny tiny on smiling, say:"Certainly have, does the teacher worship you very much, he tells me, there is a senior that compares my greater half year old, is flying desert dragon's another part self-discipline, one day there will, he will own to make whole orchid Si world all is of the strength of the shudder!"
The Lun again shake head wry smile and say:"Old guy too exaggerate, he may want to lend this to come to stimulate your progress ……however really have never thought, originally we have been all spending on the same land of, regret of BE, we unexpectedly arrive today just meet!"
The Mou promise Lin once turns a head, to the Lun bloom a very sweet smiling face and say:"That doesn't calculate as well too late!"
The heart of Lun again is a burst of not fight to excel of flutter, particularly think of lately, he returned and in front this beauty was romantic and matchless a kiss, he hurriedly transfered a topic ask:"That do you how leave to fly desert dragon afterwards?"
The air of Mou promise Lin is immediately immediately gloomy for a while, she lightly says:"Afterwards I gradually aware of my own true sex, slowly the recollection rises to pass by of various affairs, mother although thousand sorts be not, after all is my mother, to her remember fondly for a day more than a day, finally, in two year agos, I cannot help but putting forward to the teacher, I want to go alone self-discipline."
The Lun affected a corner of mouth and lightly said:"If that old guy affirmation tell you, a certain and a certain time after two years, arrive at too thou clock building duel with me, lost, he will recover he gives you of the whole, rightness?"
The Mou promise Lin ordered to nod and said:"Is exactly such, I and he to definitely of time, only compare you early for a day just."
She sighed tone, re- returned to a positive again and said:"I re- dress up as the identity of returning the male and day and night and travel at double speed return to Renault empire and find out a mother in four year agos unexpectedly drive those after the woman of court persecute to die a tragic death, I cut up rough, I decide and make reprisals!I to old king public my identity, start him not to believe, in fact allow who can't believe, either, many year agos disappear of a prince, unexpectedly suddenly peaceful return!Luckily there is an absolute being machine in Renault empire and be called'the weighing scales of blood relationship'……"
Make reference to here, she can not help becoming overdo to looking at Lun, hurl to inquire of vision, the Lun nod to mean to know and say:"Is the weighing scales that can authenticate an issue of blood good luck relation?No matter both parties' weight differs how much, as long as you own same blood relationship, the weighing scales will be able to hold the balance!"
Mou Nuo Lin says:"To, is exactly this absolute being machine.In fact I at that time also very nervous of, after all my blood has already been worked properly a rites by the Wu to once baptize of, the absolute being machine still accepted to deny my emperor clan blood relationship, really could not know ……was me to stand with old king at the same time to the both ends of that huge weighing scales, the weighing scales surprisingly kept equilibrium, connect a silk vibrate also have no, this absolute being vestige, while signing acquire the witnesses at that time of warmly to the crary applause.
Old king's concussion of hug me into bosom, say some kind of such as'you suffered hardship'of the useless talk of type, also reschedule I return to emperor's court, I once conceals all persons who check my body with various means and resumed a second order to inherit the person's identities, for pass by, I wove lies that has no flaw to mix past.
Although the many people envies me,the old king loves deeply to add to me and release gradually parts of powers control to me, my crary revenge activity's also slowly launching from the that time and going into partnership and killing me in those early years and harming the those magnates and empress of killing my mother in those early years , in these two in the last yearses, wased all been killing of a by me, none exception."
Make reference to here, could not helped a flash across in the Mou promise Lin eyes ruthlessly oppressive pleasure, the Lun can not help interrogatively asking:"Always does no one doubt you?"
"Certainly have, but I do have no flaw, wildly from blame my persons have to pay miserably heavy price, my kill people the motive is the biggest, but the nobody can find out my to kill witness Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论