2012年12月28日星期五

http://www.oakleysreplica.us T8y%7

On the ground, the sound contains amazing, unbelievable said: "you can forcibly break my confusion magic?""An enchantment spell, so you are the master of darkness!"Francis crumpled under the brow.Nice.I am a great darkness God, dark alchemist, founder of the Empire of Phedon Scott.Ha ha ha.My descendants!You are confused as to what?Also not......"Scott burst out laughing, again resorted to confuse the magic!"I told you to shut up!"Francis shouted "you arrogant old things!What com., simply wants my soul, my body!Don't think I know that?And open your dog was clear, I'm not your descendants,fake oakleys!"Ha-ha.Has not reached the holy order, spiritual force is so powerful!"Scott put away his magic, with grim voice "is really surprised me!Since you already know my goal, I will look at you fusion's sake, I will have pity on you!In fact, there is no holy order work does not matter, is it right? My blood descendants also does not matter!The most important thing is I Phedon Scott can return to earth,fake oakley sunglasses, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......"With a powerful spiritual force broke out, Francis A will be in place, unable to move."Your spirit...It has quickly reached...God order level!What surprised me!How do you do it,Replica Oakleys?"Scott was surprised and said "well, it seems you are sure is a must choose a genius!Also, only such genius body worthy of my Phedon Scott!"Scott is a step by step toward Francis, will hand over his head.Francis now move, eyes like a mountain strong spiritual force, pressing firmly on his head, do not even blink."Do not do unnecessary resistance!In front of God order, you are too weak!"Scott's voice with compassion and excited "let us become one!"He had just finished, Francis felt that a strong spiritual power from the overhead rushed in, they are unable to resist.The body also follow cannot be controlled, as are not our own, but his own spiritual forceRelated:

没有评论:

发表评论