2012年10月25日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre Pro very excellent T

On the cheeks lightly played for a while, "in fine, no matter how it is, I will support you."
"Not bad ……to, the wild Sir makes a phone call to say afternoon sky, hope I tomorrow immediately go to work.The ―― fixs, sorry, can move first behind to plan of trip in Hokkaido."
"Is really oddness, you are just a do odd jobs of, why does he want you to immediately go to work?You aren't his partner again."
"I don't know as well, wild Sir in the sky may be need hand very much.Fix, I am very not easy to arrive a big lawyer go to work, I don't want to waste this best chance ……besides, you once said to will back me up."
"Is all right …… however, this trip plan is what you put forward first to come, so, can not cancel just after canning move, " Chu-tien fixs to take to order the tone of threat in the words, "otherwise, I will hate yours during a lifetime."
"Okay, good of ……the of course not may cancel and saided again, I don't think as well to be recorded to hate during a lifetime by another person."Thousand leaves smile to repeatedly nod.
"To, tree, tomorrow is my payoff day, I tomorrow evening want to invite you to have a meal and also be regarded as conveniently and celebrate you so quickly and found out a work."
"Need not ……fix, we all together have a meal every day, money that I don't want to waste you the hard Zheng comes."
Chu-tien fixs to turn round to go away:" Agree verbally like this.Still have, tomorrow evening, I after the class, will to wild lawyer in the sky pick you up ……I want to see your new surrounding."
The second day evening, Chu-tien fixs to walk into wild lawyer in the sky, station in the plum park is started and looking at him:"Excuse me, , Sir, you are ……"
"I don't come to seek wild Sir in a sky.Excuse me, , today just came went to work here of thousand leaf the tree had at?"
"Seek thousand leaves?Please wait for a second."
The plum park hanged a telephone to give thousand leaves between insides, led in a short while, thousand leaves walked to doorway in quick time, full face the apology ground fix to say to Chu-tien:"Fix, you have already come ……sorry, my having some a matter don't finish doing, you want to wait again in a short while."
"It is all right.I sit first to see here."
Thousand leaves smiled to order to nod, is about to walk into an inside, the plum park curiously blocked her, silently the voice asks a way:"Is a groovy boy.Are thousand leaves your boyfriend?"
"Not, he is my younger brother.Plum Ms. Yuan, I went in to work."
After thousand leaves go in, the plum park walks to Chu-tien before having a shave and smiles to looking at the musical score in the his hand:"Thousand leaf gentleman ……"
Chu-tien fixs to raise head:"I surname Chu-tien."
The plum park is some to surprisedly say:"You surname Chu-tien?Can thousand leaves just said,Beats by Dr Dre Pro, you were her younger brother."
Chu-tien fixs to lightly say:"That's right.However, I don't have blood relationship relation with her."
", Is so ……gentleman in Chu-tien, you look to seem still student."
"H'm, I read big a."
"BE read the profession linked to music?"
Chu-tien fixed to start to be a bit impatient, he looking at at present this common of white-collar worker female, if she weren't thousand leaves' colleagues, he would just have no a spirit reason she:"To, I read in the college of music that the piano fastens."
", Is a piano prince."The plum park from the heartly says that" is your elder sister's both the younger brotherses all very excellent."
"Talk not up."
At this time, the sky is wild pure a walked to come in.He fixs at the sight of Chu-tien, feel the weak outward appearance of vision and his text of the keenness of at present this unfamiliar youth seem to be very not and mutually Chen.
"Wild Sir in the sky, the younger brother who is thousand leaves."Mei Yuan Mang says.
", BE?Plum Ms. Yuan, you can get off work."
"BE."
The sky is wild pure a walk into an inside:"Glacier, thousand Ms. leaves, you can also get off work."He walks to outside in own office, suddenly thoughted of what, say towards being lowering the head thousand leaves who tidy up the things, " is thousand Ms. leaves, you come in for a while."
"BE."
Thousand leaves follow wild pure for a sky on walking into his office, jitterily stand before his office desk, wait this new owner to he or she the work on the first day make an evaluation.
"Thousand Ms. leaves work to still be used to here?"The sky is wild pure an ask.
Thousand the leaf's favour say:"I will make great effort."
The sky is wild pure a smiled to shake to shake head:"You don't be nervous, I don't have another meaning ……although you get here for a day, however, I to your work attitude and the business ability, really is have much of confidence.Thousand Ms. leaves, continue more power to you."
"My meeting of.Wild Sir in the sky thanks you."The words listenned to him, thousand leaves stretch tight tightly nerve immediately tiny tiny a loose.
"You can walk."
"BE."Thousand leaves walked to go out.
After thousand leaves leave, the sky is wild pure a pulled out to have the end the telephone of one Mi:"One Mi, I saw you that rival in love ……he sits at my lawyer now of wait thousand leaves in reception area.Really be not what younger brother, if sees thousand leaves as is an elder sister, how may looking at to appear with the vision like that at thousand leaves nearby of man."
"Still have?Is pure a, you are a lawyer, read person's innumerable, again give order an opinion."
"He seems that kind of introversive boy, however, look very pure, with you this kind of scheming a lot of people are totally different."
"You this is in the Kua he, still in the Sun I?"
"That sees how yourself thought ……to, one Mi, does he learn what?"
"Chu-tien is the brilliant student whom piano in the college of music fastens."
"BE?―― Yi, my remembering your that girl friend autumn mountain vegetable son for past to seem is also a college of music of ……I thought of, is she fiddling, right?"
"That's right.In the college of music this year new-born presentation up, autumn mountain and Chu-tien gave musical performance 《the beam wishes 》 together, I am also present, the then condition completely can use'four shocked'this phrase to describe ……the autumn mountain have been all really appreciating Chu-tien, after all, to her, finding out a music natural endowments and expression ability can she act as rivals of together age person, really very not easy.The ―― has already canned not say to is to appreciate not, should say, is an autumn mountain to think very much with him together."
"Is also say, you broke up because of thousand elder sister Yes and younger brothers' emergence."
"Can not say so ……after all, I and the association of the of autumn mountain is occurrence after I knew thousand leaves.Tangibly say, should be us in the process of associating in, all discover oneself each the person who even wanted to get, so just break up."
"However, frankly speaking, learn thousand leaves of law and learn politics of you, learn Chu-tien of piano and learn the autumn mountain of violin, so of match, really more suitable, can also produce greater social efficiency."
"I also think like this.However, not definitely everyones' all having you me is so rational."Have the end one Mi to say with smile.
"That's right.I say by myself, if in the future must get married, I will also incline toward to seek a what all can't of mentally retarded company woman.One Mi rolls a dozen to touch climb on man lifetime's incumbency field, much and hard have much hard, why the need for again seek a woman of cleverness to torment himself/herself ……so on the hoof, isn't too tired?"
"Probably.―― Not to, pure a, shine on you to say so, is the woman of those clevernesses not all unmarriageable?"
"How can?The woman of cleverness can marry a stupid stupid man, so of match to just relatively match complement each other natural regulation.The man of the cleverness and the woman of the clevernesses live together, the energy that will consume each other is."
"You this is what logic, I can can not agree against principle."
"These are many an experienced hands of remark based on personal experience, is also my heartfelt words ……one Mi, I am after all bigger than you 5 years old.I think that one day there will, you agrees my viewpoint."
Always chapter 99

(99)
Thousand leaves and Chu-tien fix to walk into a restaurant, after sitting down, thousand leaves took a look everywhere and depress voice to say:"Fix, seem here meeting the appearance of the cost a lot."
" Just a meal just ……you, don't think too many.―― To, what do you want to eat?"
"Literally.You decide."
"Good, is come to a decision by me."Chu-tien fixs to picked up menu and smiles to looking at her, " however, I in advance make clear, if I order of the vegetables be unsuited to your appetite, you must also eat ……this is that I am bitter hard bitter Zheng come of money, can not waste."
"It is all right."Thousand leaves are tiny tiny on smiling, " I think, the thing that we like to eat at ordinary times seems to be all about, taste should also about."
The time that waits a serving, Chu-tien fixs to ask:"Tree, on the new place a day, class, how do you feel?"
"Such as you say, I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论